Back: Denny John, Rogel Lyons, Joann Charles, Keith Hall
Front: Anne Campbell, Michael Bowen
Name: Anne Campbell
1. Which is your favorite spot in Grenada and why?
Smithys Garden Morne Jaloux - it is part of nature, God's creation and it brings me joy and tranquility. In addition to flowers there are loads of supplements viagra online from canada birds singing in the confidence trees, and lots of wildlife, lizards, millipedes, butterflies and even the occasional iguana - too many animals to name! See for yourself
2. What do you think somebody has to do in Grenada? Which attraction do you recommend and why?
Uncover Grenada's fascinating history by booking one of our interpretive tours linking petroglyphs Napoleon and Ronald Regan.
3. What is your favorite Grenada Dish and purchasing zetia online without prescription resources why?
Coconut fusions: - calalaloo soup, oil down, fry jacks, corn cocoo, ice cream mouse, fudge and chipchip - have you tried these yet?
4. What do you like most about Grenada?
The People - a true world mix - and our wonderful quality of life and freedom which we often take for granted.
5. What do you like best about being a Tour Guide?
Interacting with people and telling them something meaningful about Grenada that they can relate to.
Name: Anthony George
Tour guide/expert hiker Anthony George with official GHTA certification badge
Name: Denny John
Tour guide and Garden Specialist
Looks after Customer Service and Operations
Last Updated on 22.01.16