WHAT TO BRING
Cool casual clothing, and sun-screen is good for daytime.
At night, dress up just a bit more: long pants/trousers for men are a must, as most hotels and restaurants require them at dinner.
Out of respect for the local sense of propriety, revealing clothing and swim-suits should not be worn in the streets or stores.
Insect repellent, appropriate shoes and long jeans are best for hiking. If you are keen on www.ecole.org snorkelling, bring your own masks, snorkels and fins, so as not to be disappointed with the limited equipment available.
WEATHER / LINKS
Average temperatures in Grenada range from 75°F to 85°F (24°C to 30°C) year 'round.
The driest season is from January to May. Even during the "rainy season" showers generally last only a few minutes and most days are bright and sunny. Showers lasting in excess of an hour are the i recommend cialis generic overnight state united exception.
LINKS TO CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS:
Public Holidays 2013
- Tuesday, January 1 - New Years Day
- Thursday, February 7 - Independence Day
- Friday, March 29 - Good Friday
- Monday, April 1 - Easter Monday
- Wednesday, May 1 - Labour Day
- Monday, May 20 - Whit Monday
- Thursday, May 30 - Corpus Christi
- Monday, August 5 – Emancipation Day
- Monday, August 12 - Carnival Monday
- Tuesday, August 13 - Carnival Tuesday
- Sunday, September 1 – Kirani Day*
- Friday, October 25 - Thanksgiving Day
- Wednesday, December 25 - Christmas Day
- Thursday, December 26 - Boxing Day
*Not a public holiday
Last Updated on 23.11.12