Enjoy a Grenadines tour from Grenada with Caribbean Horizons. Fly to Union Island followed by a catamaran trip to three snorkeling locations in paradise.
Fly Sail Catamaran – Grenadines Tour from Grenada Highlights
- Take a 25-minute flight from Grenada to Union Island, with views over the islands
- Transfer to your waiting yacht – a spacious and comfortable catamaran
- Tour the islands under sail, visiting the Tobago Cays, Mayreau and Palm Island
- At each stop enjoy swimming, a walk on the beach, and world-class snorkelling
- Enjoy a mid-morning snack, delicious lunch and open bar
Full Tour Description
The southern Grenadines are considered by many to be one of the most beautiful places on each. The archipelago consists of small islands, many of which are uninhabited, fringed by dazzling white sand, turquoise waters and teeming with marine life on coral reefs. On this Grenadines tour from Grenada, Caribbean Horizons offers the chance to explore this region in a fun-filled day trip, with all the logistics taken care of. Enjoy a quick panoramic flight to Union Island where you’ll transfer to your waiting catamaran. From here, enjoy a day of sailing through the beautiful waters to three different locations, looking out for passing turtles along the way. The Tobago Cays is a beautiful protected marine park with five islands surrounding a stunning turquoise lagoon. Mayreau’s Salt Whistle Bay is a popular anchorage due to its calm waters and long stretch of beautiful white sand. And Palm Island, one of the smaller islands and home to a luxury hotel, boasts one of the most beautiful beaches in the region. At each stop you can enjoy swimming and snorkelling (with snorkel gear provided) – look out for Queen Angelfish, sting rays, lobsters, turtles and more. Complimentary snacks, lunch and an open bar are on offer to keep you well fuelled on this idyllic island escape.
Caribbean Horizons also offers Fly Sail Schooner – Grenadines Tour from Grenada – a similar Grenadines experience, aboard a traditional wooden sailing vessel. And for another day trip off-island, check out our Carriacou Day Tour.
Things to note:
- Group tour with minimum 6 pax
- Travel via small propeller plane and spacious catamaran with experienced tour guide
- Tour times 8 hrs (7:45am-4:30pm)
- Suitable for all ages Kids have to almost pay same as adults!
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Passport required for border crossing into St Vincent & the Grenadines
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you’d like to swim
- Bring sunblock, insect repellent, sunglasses, camera, and cash for souvenirs and gratuities
- Leave jewellery and valuables behind