SUN, SAND & SEA – GRAND ANSE BEACH BREAK – HIGHLIGHTS
- Drive through scenic St. George’s with its picturesque harbour
- Relax, swim and soak up the sun at Grand Anse Beach
- Enjoy lunch and complimentary drink from a popular beach bar
Full Tour Description
On the way to the beach, enjoy a scenic drive through picturesque St. George’s, Grenada’s capital. The beautiful natural harbour is lined with Georgian-style architecture with traditional wooden schooners and modern mega yachts. Just a 20-minute drive from St. George’s, Grand Anse Beach is world famous. Often voted as one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, if not the world, it offers two miles of uninterrupted powder-white sand, shady coconut and sea-grape trees, and inviting turquoise waters. Enjoy views out towards the Caribbean Sea, and St. George’s in the distance. Grand Anse offers the perfect place to relax, swim and soak up the sun – the epitome of a Caribbean vacation. Lunch and a complimentary drink are served from Umbrellas Beach Bar, popular with visitors and locals alike. A variety of water sports and snorkel gear are available from a nearby dive shop.
Explore more of Grenada’s beaches with Caribbean Horizons on our Best of Grenada – Private Island Tour, for a fully bespoke experience.
Things to note:
- Group tour with minimum 2 pax
- Travel in AC vehicle with experienced tour guide
- Tour times: 10:25am – 2:25pm
- Suitable for all ages
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you’d like to swim at the beach
- Bring sunblock, insect repellent, sunglasses, camera, and cash for souvenirs and gratuities
- Leave jewellery and valuables behind