Grenada Bar Hop Experience Highlights
- Enjoy an evening visiting some of Grenada’s most popular bars
- Follow the lead of your party host, who knows where to find the fun
- Sip on cocktails at Esther’s Bar, just off Grand Anse Beach
- Try craft beers brewed onsite at the West Indies Brewery
- Continue the party at Junction with drinks flowing and live music
- Head to Dodgy Dock for their street food night and drinks overlooking the sea
From US$ 25
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Full Tour Description
Grenadians love to ‘lime’ and ‘ole talk’ with a cold beer or a rum in hand. For a fun-filled evening checking out the island’s top night spots, Caribbean Horizons offers this Grenada Bar Hop Experience, led by a party host who knows exactly which spots will be popular on any given night. With help from your host, choose between three locations – you can visit one, sample two, or hop between all three, depending on what you’re interested in. The tour can be tailored to suit – whether you’d like a few relaxing drinks, or a night of partying Grenada-style! You can start the evening with sundowners at Esther’s Bar, an open-air local haunt famous for their freshly made mojitos. Next up, check out the West Indies Brewery, with unique craft beers and ciders made onsite. You can also head next door to Junction, an outdoor bar with a great cocktail menu and atmosphere to match it. On Wednesdays, Dodgy Dock is also a popular option. Enjoy drinks and nibbles at their popular street food night with live music. Wherever the night takes you, you’re guaranteed a fun and authentic Grenada night life experience.
If you’ve got a taste for Grenadian rum, check out our Eastern Adventure – Grenada Chocolate, Rum & More, a private island tour which includes a tour of a 200 -year old rum factory. And for another lively evening tour consider our Gouyave Fish Friday – Grenada Street Food Tour.
Party hosts reserve the right to substitute bars in the case of over-crowding or venue closures.
Things to note:
- Group tour with minimum 4 participants
- Travel in AC vehicle with experienced tour guide
- Tour times: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring cash for drinks and gratuities
- Leave jewellery and valuables behind