Explore the island with a 4hr bespoke itinerary based on your interests, on this Grenada private island tour with a Caribbean Horizons expert guide/chauffeur
Best of Grenada – Private Island Tour Highlights
- Plan your own bespoke itinerary with the help of our travel planners
- Choose from beaches, rainforest, historic sites, culinary experiences and more
- Travel around the island in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Soak up the culture, scenery and attractions led by your experienced guide/chauffeur
From US$ 140
Duration: 4 Hours
Full Tour Description
Sometimes it’s ok not to share! Skip the join-in group tours and enjoy exploring Grenada as a couple, family or group of friends. Caribbean Horizons will suggest a bespoke itinerary based on your interests and requests on this four-hour private Grenada island tour. It’s the perfect opportunity to get under the skin of Grenada’s culture, sample the cuisine and explore the top attractions and hidden gems at your own pace. Some choose to explore historic towns and ancient forts; others prefer to delve deep into the Grand Etang rainforest with hidden waterfalls. Foodies can taste their way around the island’s chocolate and rum factories or enjoy our insider recommendations for the best places to enjoy lunch – whether a fine-dining experience or a traditional plantation lunch at Belmont Estate. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle with your very own certified guide/chauffeur, who will bring the island to life for you, and take care of all the logistics.
Best of Grenada – Private Island Tour (6 hrs) and to explore Grenada’s sister island, check out our Carriacou Day Tour.
Things to note:
- Private tour
- Caribbean Horizons’ travel planners will advise on what routes and attractions are feasible within the time available.
- Travel in private AC vehicle with experienced tour guide/chauffeur
- Tour times: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Suitable for all ages
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you’d like to swim
- Bring sunblock, insect repellent, sunglasses, camera, and cash for souvenirs and gratuities
- Leave jewellery and valuables behind