- Private luxury full-day charter
- Traditional Schooners are known as Vanishing Sails
- Help preserve this dying art of traditional boat building
- Sail along the picturesque southwest coast of Grenada.
- Snorkeling at the underwater sculpture park
- Drinks and snacks included
- All snorkeling equipment provided
- Transfers included
Enjoy a luxury private full-day sail along Grenada’s south coast aboard our exclusive charter! These traditional schooners are known as Vanishing Sails! Your booking this charter helps to preserve this dying art of traditional boat building.
Snorkel, swim, discover beautiful reefs and view Grenada from the sea!
Sail along the picturesque southwest coast of Grenada. Quench your thirst at our open bar, stocked with beer, wine, punch and more! Cool breezes, lapping water, snacks, and open bar, what more do you need to have a perfect day in Grenada!
Did you know that when you book a half-day sailing trip you get a chance to see the statues at the underwater sculpture park? The National Geographic Magazine featured the Underwater Sculptures in a special magazine titled ‘Wonders of the World – Earth’s most awesome places’.
We have set this up exclusively for you. Advance bookings appreciated. Price dependant on number in your party.