Don’t miss the launching of two new festivals in Grenada!
Grenada Nutmeg Festival – October 26 – November 4th 2012
Grenada is amongst the world producers of nutmeg. This year Grenada will celebrate and honor the nutmeg with a great festival.
The festival comprises of five components:
– Community Festivals
– Nutmeg and Spices Exposition
– Culinary Competition and Cook-Off
– Farmers’ Competition and Workshop
– School Competitions.
Caribbean Rum and Beer Festival Grenada – 2 – 3 November 2012
– Guided tasting sessions with Industry Experts
– Seminars from rum & beer Master Blenders & Brewmasters
– An ‘all female’ blind tasting contest for flavoured rums
– The Beer Pong Challenge
– Rum Cocktail Wars
– Organic chocolate pairings with rum & beer
– A Grenadian and Creole food court
– Live Caribbean Music (Steel pan, Calypso and Reggae)
– An exclusive craft and gift market
Contact Caribbean Horizons if you would like to participate in any or all of the schedule events! We can put together a special package to meet your individual needs and requirements, ask for our special group offers.
Call 444-1555 or email email@example.com
Click here to download the calendar of events as a pdf file.